"-Listen to the rotating silver disk. You are beginning to feel sleepy."
ERIKOISDANCEKeep polycarbonate alive!
• Premium performance, hand-bombed, burn on demand CDr's. 4 eurae per disc plus P&H.
• Place preliminary order (items wanted and shipping address) with info [at] mustakirahvi [dot] net to get calculus and PayPal info.
SoundcloudTwitterVimeo • To get aboard the NEWSLETTER list, type "I'm in" into subject field + mail to info [at] mustakirahvi [dot] net.
• June 2, 2015 update
US IN AND ON THE WIRE
• It wasn't until after my semi-recent interview for the June issue (#376) of the magazine that I fully grasped what a bunch of uppermost level pros the people who write for The Wire are.
• Based on my horror-struck gasps for air and the little wheezy sounds in between the long, distressingly total silences over the phone, Daisy Hyde wrote an exhaustively detailed history of this our little label, defining quite accurately what it is we're about, and even threw in some mini-reviews of the last couple of releases, like it's no big deal!
• Check it out. It's good. Must have read it close to 50 times myself already, and it just gets better!
• And as if that wouldn't have been enough to make us total egocentric as*hole rock-stars, they even offered us the break to have some stuff streamed via their site as an add-on. So, one track fully exclusive, one unreleased and another one hitherto not heard on the internet before, by TFC, Non-baryonic Form and Hauskat kotivideot are now up on their site => HERE.
• May 12, 2015 update
LIVE SAUCE & COP ACTION
• This Friday (May 15) O Samuli A (Power Nap Recordings/Pelle Sensibile) is throwing a release party for his LP to be released on that same day, Field Trip, in the basement of Putte's (that place where they serve pizza as real food) in Helsinki.
• Both Mesak, JS666 and OSA himself will play, which will of course be great. The reason we command youour loyal horde of (9) CDr headsto pilgrimmage there is however the fact that the most semi-reclusive techno half-enigma of them all, the self-proclaimed kings of backwards futurist avant armchair dad-noise, **Sauce & Cop** will leave their comfortable, suburban flatscreen TV-dens to surface and play there too!
"Cornwall shielded his eyes against the glare as he watched the Daikon disappear into the maze of canopied stalls that made up the southern end of Hexanstrasse. State moved its sky-mirrors into their midday configuration, dimming Merope’s light to a milky opalescence the colour of a cataract."
• That was a passage from Kek-W's (2000 AD, Hacker Farm, Cap'n Dinosaur etc. etc.) half of Erikoisdance 30, the sci-fi short prose and miniature techno split we're releasing today. Below is a medley of clips from Toby Esterhaus's part.
Out now on CDr and xerox copy! Order yours today!
• March 26, 2014 update
ERIKOISDANCE 30 OUT NEXT WEEK
• Here's a video for you to spend your time with, while waiting for Erikoisdance 30, the sci-fi short prose and microscopic techno split with Kek-W and Toby Esterhaus,to drop next week. Video production and cinematography by the mysterious T. Esterhaus himself.
• Check this space for more info soon! And do pre-order if you feel like it of course.
• January 27, 2015 update
ERIKOISDANCE 21 RELEASED
• OK, this is not the actual, official update with links to intricately detailed, spell-checked press releases and all that yet, but as we surprised ourselves with suddenly having a release ready to burn and circulate we might as well serve it up and start taking orders now. So, voilà!
• It's a 40 minute CDr split between our favorite below-underground backwards futurist avant techno and dad-noise enigma Sauce & Cop and just recently surfaced, equally semi-secretive and wraithlike hypno drum-machine driver(s?) Coltor, including a Three Legged Race remix kindly provided by cross-disciplinary multi-talent, design icon and international festival circuit drinking buddy of ours, Robert Beatty!
In the Compact Disc Digital Audio System, digital playback combined with laser optics produces the most accurate sound reproduction possible. For best results, the Compact Disc should be stored in a vertical position to prevent warpage, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight, heat or humidity for a prolonged period of time. Always handle the disc by its edges to avoid surface scratches, accumulation of foreign substances, etc. To clean, wipe the disc (in a straight line, from center to edge) with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Do not use solvents, abrasives, or record cleaners unless specifically indicated for use on Compact Disc.
(See ordering info at top of page)
• Erikoisdance 30
Release: eP (audio) / The Courier (short prose)
Artist: Toby Esterhaus / Kek-W
Running time: approx 20 min
Format: CDr + xerox copy
Out: April 2015
Sci-fi short prose and miniature techno split by Somerset,
UK's finest and some other secret location's most secretive.
"It marries audio and text to create a techno-infused
Daisy Hyde--The Wire
(See ordering info at top of page)
Gray () = deleted
• Erikoisdance 21
Release: [Untitled split CDr]
Artist: Coltor/Sauce & Cop + Three Legged Race mix
Running time: approx 39:00 min
Out: January 2015
OUT NOW! Another great Erikoisdance release!
Yes: "Release first, write press statement later"--that's
how underground WE are! So, ORDER NOW, and then follow
this space for soon to appear detailed release info, to be
just as techno as us. (Edit, Feb 11: press release added.)
"Arpeggiokuvio risteilee kimaltelevan maton päällä kuin
muumipeikko, joka herää talviuniltaan."
Toni Korpi/Toni Kursu--Sellon kirjasto
• Erikoisdance 10 (FREE Internet Edition)
Release: New Age Home Recordings
Artist: Mr. Yakamoto
Running time: approx 30 min
Format: Free DL (128 Kbps mp3)
Out: June 26, 2012 (original CDr release 2008)